As things can get hard to find on the blog, I’ll be updating this post with links to our content from this year, after the fact.
For upcoming talks and a permanent link to this post, see the “Talks” page.
Past online talks:
- Jan 11: Stephan Kreutzer, Directed tangles
- Jan 18: Kazuhiro Nomoto – $I_t$-free, triangle-free binary matroids
- Jan 25: Liana Yepremyan – Ryser’s conjecture and more
- Feb 1: Meike Hatzel – Perfect Matching Width and a grid minor theorem for bipartite graphs
- Feb 8: David Wood – Hypergraph Colouring via Rosenfeld Counting
- Feb 22: Geoff Whittle, Monotone orders of connectivity functions
- Mar 1: O-joung Kwon, A unified half-integral Erdős-Pósa theorem for cycles in graphs labelled by multiple abelian groups
- Mar 8: Nick Brettell, The excluded minors for 2-regular matroids, and for Hydra-5-representable matroids
- Mar 15: Ben Moore, A density bound for triangle-free 4-critical graphs
- Mar 22: Peter Nelson, Formalizing matroids
- Mar 29: Charles Semple, Matroids with wheel- and whirl-like properties
- Apr 5: Raphael Steiner, Directed graphs: Substructures and Coloring